Commercial Interior Design Projects
Professional Interior Design
Dental & Healthcare Offices
A large reception area with family friendly furniture, self-serve coffee and the doctor’s own landscape photographs hang on the wall in large format to create a relaxed environment.
Commercial Interior Design Services
Corporate Interior Design
Excitement was contagious in this office project and provided the right energy to carry the next group of employees through their renovation phases. Each phase built on the successes of the last and the office efficiencies were obvious to the new occupants.
Elevated Commercial Interior Design Services
Interior design and planning is the key to creating a professional office, commercial space, or dental centre that’s both functional and welcoming.
Interior design determines how we experience a space. It’s about designing creative solutions for the effective use of your interior space that are efficient, functional and aesthetically attractive.
This systematic process addresses everything within the exterior walls of your building, from arranging the interior flow through positioning of walls and doors, to addressing technical requirements, such as acoustics and lighting.
- Increase employee engagement
- Improve efficiencies and productivity
Reduce stress levels
- Enhance your customer interactions
- Create a lasting, positive impression of your brand
Our initial interior planning begins with a detailed look at the needs of your staff and your customers and your company brand.
Essential for influencing how your business performs, the right interior design can:
1. Enhancing employee productivity and satisfaction
2. Create a customer-friendly environment that’s professional and engaging. At the end of the day all a client will remember is their experience.
We study your day-to-day work and routine to get a strong sense of the demands of your workplace.
Every decision is captured by our Exacting Project Control System which documents each design and finishing material decision from the placement of electrical outlets and lighting fixtures to paint and flooring.
Your design finishing binder can include:
- Appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, medical devices, etc.)
- Plumbing fixtures (sinks, faucets, toilets, drains, etc.)
- Millwork (custom vs. ready-made) (built-ins, cabinets, etc.)
- Doors (type, size, swing, hardware, etc.)
- Trim (casings, baseboards, railings, paneling, ceiling features, etc.)
- Finishing schedule – a compilation of every finish in your commercial space (flooring, tile, paint, countertops, glass features, etc.)
- Paint plan – a paint by number map showing which color goes on each wall
- Flooring – a floor plan showing where to install different types of flooring (tile, hardwood, carpet, etc.) in what pattern and with which transitions.
- Electrical (outlet locations and heights, sound systems, Internet connectivity, etc.)
- Lighting (decorative and task lighting)
During the build, your design finishing binder and colour board live on-site so that every tradesperson can see the final design plan. This ensures everyone has all of the information they need to correctly build or install each component of your commercial space.
Is it time to relocate to a new space with more square footage or exposure?
A typical renovation may include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial Design
- Interior Design
- Project Management
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
Do you have new tenants requiring improvements before signing a lease?
Perhaps you’re ready to freshen up your existing space? Or you simply find that your current workspace is not functional and impedes your day-to-day success?
The benefits to a renovation can be endless. Many times you have familiarity with a current space, however due to a need you must expand, alter or enhance your environment. A renovation can be an excellent opportunity to re-evaluate how your business functions and what should change to make it better. You could be experiencing growth where you need to bring on additional bodies; you may identify work flow efficiencies or challenges that need a solution to convert additional sales or revenue. We have years of experience with evaluating these work place road blocks, and with a fresh pair of eyes, we can present design answers to your most challenging obstacles.
Let’s Work Together
Decca Design Mind
Sign up and occasionally receive an inspirational blog post from Decca Design Inc.